How to pay attention to how to operate the multi-electric heating sleeve
Precautions for the use of multiple electric heating sleeves
1. When used in *, there is white smoke and odor in the sleeve. It is normal for the color to change from white to brown and then white. Because the glass fiber contains oily and other compounds in the production process, it should be placed in a ventilated place. After a few minutes, it will be used normally.
2. There should be good grounding. When the liquid overflows into the sleeve, please turn off the power quickly, put the electric heating sleeve in a ventilated place, and use it after drying to avoid danger of electric leakage or electrical short circuit.
3. When not in use for a long time, the electric heating sleeve should be stored in a dry and non-corrosive gas; do not empty the jacket for heating or dry burning.
4. When the ambient humidity is relatively large, there may be induction electricity transmitted to the outer casing through the insulation layer. Be sure to pay attention to the grounding wire and ensure good ventilation.
How to use the multi-electric heating sleeve:
1. Put the container into the electric heating sleeve and fix it, insert ~220V power supply, turn on the power switch, PV display window shows “K”, SV setting window displays “400”, use K-type thermocouple for the electric appliance, control The temperature is 0-399 ° C. After 3 seconds, the display window displays the room temperature, and the setting window displays the last set temperature value.
2. One-button operation, press “▲” or set “▼” button for 3 seconds, it will quickly set the required heating temperature such as: 100°C, green light indicates warming, green light indicates Stop, the microcomputer will determine the heating amount according to the temperature difference between the set temperature and the current temperature, ensure that the temperature is not warmed up once, and maintain the balance between the set value and the display value ±1 °C temperature difference, so that the heating process is completed easily. .
3. There are several rubber plugs under the electric heating sleeve, which are used to protect the external thermocouple socket from corrosion and rust and conduction inside. When unplugged, the inner probe is disconnected and the machine stops working. If the external thermocouple is used, the plug should be unplugged, the external thermocouple plug is inserted into the socket and the nut is locked, and then the stainless steel probe is placed in the solution for temperature control heating.
4. The appliance is equipped with a break protection function. When the thermocouple is poorly connected or disconnected, the display window displays “hhhh”, the green light is off, and the appliance stops heating. It needs to be checked before use. 5. In this way, each hole is sequentially manipulated for heating.
Multi-connected electric heating sleeve notes:
1. The instrument should have good grounding.
2. When used twice, white smoke and odor appear in the sleeve. It is normal for the color to change from white to brown and then white. Because the glass fiber contains oil and other compounds in the production process, it should be placed in a ventilated place. After a few minutes, it will be used normally.
3. When the electric heating sleeve is used, there is a 吱-吱 sound which is different in the structure of the furnace wire and related to the thyristor voltage regulation pulse signal, which can be used with confidence.
4. If you find that there is no power, please check if the right rear insurance needs to be replaced.
5. Please do not empty the stove for heating or dry burning.
6. If there is wet hands, liquid overflow or long-term humidity is too large, there may be induction electricity transmitted to the outer casing through the insulation layer, please use the grounding wire, and pay attention to ventilation. If the leakage is serious, please do not use it again. It should be placed in the sun or dried in an oven to avoid danger.
7. When not in use for a long time, keep the instrument clean and store it in a dry, non-corrosive atmosphere.