(1) In order to ensure the stability of the glass reactor transmission device, the base on the kettle lid should be a platform, which is often simplified to a three-point support, because the structure is thin and has poor rigidity. In addition to being used on low-speed enamel kettles, it is easy to cause the agitator shaft, the reduction frame and the motor to shake on the common reactor. As a result, the shaft seal fails, the material escapes, and the wear of the moving parts of the equipment is intensified.
(2) The glass reactor speed reducer is not properly configured. In the case of high shaft seal requirements, if a mechanical seal is used, a reducer with a small shaft swing should be used, and some manufacturers will use a relatively low-cost turbine reducer. At this time, the mechanical seal is ineffective due to the inability to guarantee the working condition. When the pressure in the kettle is pressed, the shaft seal leaks even more. If the kettle is flammable, explosive, poisonous, corrosive medium, its hazard can be imagined.
(3) The frame of the reducer is too short, there is no space for adjusting the mechanical seal and the test wheel. When replacing the mechanical seal wearing parts, the reducer and the motor must be disassembled, which is very inconvenient. When the reduction frame is long enough, it only needs to disassemble the Cope wheel, and the others do not have to move. Although short racks save manufacturers or users a small amount of manufacturing costs, the cost of working hours for user service equipment in the future often exceeds a small savings. At least for the user, it is not cost effective to calculate the general ledger or the long-term account.
(4) There is no locating bearing in the middle of the glass reactor reducer frame. The agitator shaft swings too much, causing the shaft seal to fail.
(5) The bottom bearing and the speed reducer are different shafts, or the agitator shaft and the reducer shaft are different shafts, which causes the agitator shaft to be different, swinging, and the bottom bearing is reduced in wear due to wear and the shaft seal is invalid.
(6) The glass reaction kettle has no anti-loose cover plate.
In the absence of any other measures to prevent the agitator shaft from separating from the Cobbe wheel, the agitator shaft may be loosened and may cause an accident due to its own weight.
Parts and takeover
(1) The sealing surface of the glass reactor hand hole should be a gutter, which is often changed to a flat surface.
When the hand hole with the normal groove is repeatedly opened and closed, the convex surface of the upper cover can be easily slid into the groove to automatically position, because the gasket is not easily damaged in the groove, even if it is damaged, the residual piece remains in the groove, and will not remain. Fall into the kettle. When there is pressure, the gasket is not easily washed away. After being simplified into a plane, the upper cover and the gasket cannot be automatically aligned, and the closed positioning is very troublesome. The gasket will be displaced every time it is used. If it is not noticed, it will leak easily. The exposed gasket is easy to be contaminated and easily damaged. The detached fragments may fall into the contaminated product in the kettle.
(2) The screw of the hand hole should be a transmission type trapezoidal thread, which is changed into a connection type fine thread.
Due to the trapezoidal crepe, it can withstand a large amount of force, and the stencil distance is large, and the number of rotations is small when the hand hole is closed. In contrast, the fine thread has a large number of turns, which is inconvenient to use, and the force is slightly larger to slide the wire. It is also easy to damage due to the shallow thread and the combination of wear and corrosion.
(3) The nozzle of the glass reactor is inclined, and the discharge port is biased. Quite a number of chemical machinery factories do not pay attention to the welding of the take-over flange, and do not understand that the flange is directional. The problem of the equipment take-over flange can make the docking valve hand wheel skew, and the subsequent pipe connection will be skewed. The installation of valves, pipe fittings and pipes is very inconvenient, which is not only labor-intensive, the pipeline is not beautiful, and it is not easy to operate! The material flow is not smooth, the residual material in the dead zone, and the next batch of products are contaminated.
Causes of defects in glass reactor
The defects in the glass reactor manufacturing process, the surface reasons are not manufactured and processed according to the container standards, parts standards and drawings, in fact, contain two main reasons!
(1) Economic reasons for glass reactor
The main users of small and medium-sized reactors are many fine chemical plants. These factories are mostly ordered by medium and small chemical machinery factories because of the small scale of equipment and the reduction of equipment procurement costs! . In order to expand profits, some chemical machinery factories are trying to reduce the material costs and working hours, simplifying the manufacturing process, and there are very few people who are interested in cutting corners.
(2) Technical reasons
The majors are cross-cutting and the degree of integration is low, especially in the process and technology majors. The device may have some kind of flaw in design! . The chemical machinery factory has a low level of technology and has insufficient mastery of technical specifications.
In addition to intentional behavior, many manufacturers do not realize that their own irrelevant manufacturing methods will bring hidden dangers to future production, bring harm to safety, and bring inconvenience to maintenance! . I have never thought that the manufacturing process will be simplified or saved in a short period of time, and it will bring inconvenience and inconvenience to the users and maintenance personnel for many times, long-term, and even years.
(1) Adhere to the approval of design and manufacturing qualifications; quality management and supervision of the design process and manufacturing process; and sound procedures.
(2) Promote theoretical study and technical training to improve business standards. Strengthen the process design, mechanical design and even the communication between the user's manufacturers! . Not only designers and manufacturers have to learn, but users themselves must learn. Many problems require users to supervise and remind them to defend the rights of users as consumers.
(3) Using new technology, under the premise of improving and ensuring the quality of equipment, reduce manufacturing difficulty and reduce maintenance costs! .
For example, cancel the middle and high speed mixing bottom bearing and replace it with a stable ring or balance piece. Use a flexible coupling or the like. Both can reduce the coaxiality requirements of the components on the central axis of the kettle.
(4) Try to use tools, especially special tools, to reduce manual errors.
(5) Try to check and accept the equipment in the machinery factory! . Once the problem is discovered, the machine's relatively powerful machining capabilities and lifting conditions can be used to improve and remediate. If problems are found in the chemical plant, they are often forced to use because of the limited conditions.