Magnetic stirring electric heating sleeve use method:
1. Fix the vertical rod in the upper screw hole of the stirrer, adjust the height of the cross clamp, fix the reaction bottle with the clamp, put in the appropriate stirrer, insert the power supply ~220∨, and open the switch.
2. Adjust the “Stirring” knob clockwise and adjust to the appropriate position according to the speed display.
3. If the mixing capacity is large or viscous, adjust the knob appropriately to increase the stirring force.
4. Temperature setting: press “▲” or “▼” to decrease the setting. The required heating temperature will be quickly set to 100°C. The green light indicates warming and the green light indicates stop. The microcomputer will determine the heating amount according to the temperature difference between the set temperature and the current temperature, ensure that the temperature is not warmed up once, and maintain the balance between the set value and the display value ±1 °C temperature difference, so that the heating process can be easily completed.
5. Self-tuning function, start self-tuning function can make different heating section or heating power and the solution is irregular, the heating time is short, the temperature is small, the balance is good, but the heating medium or heating condition is changed after self-tuning Should be reset.
6. Start auto-tuning: press the shift key “?” for 5 seconds. When the setting window is flashing, the auto-tuning state will be entered. After the third temperature is over, the number will stop flashing, indicating that the auto-tuning is finished, it can be used, but the self-tuning needs to be When the initial heating is used, the self-tuning performed in the middle is not accurate.
7. There is a rubber stopper at the bottom of the agitator to protect the external thermocouple socket from corrosion and rusting and conduction of the inner wire. When unplugged, the inner probe is disconnected and the machine stops working. If the external thermocouple is used, the plug should be unplugged, the external thermocouple plug is inserted into the socket and the nut is locked, and then the stainless steel probe is placed in the solution for temperature control heating.
8. The electric appliance is provided with a break protection function. When the thermocouple is poorly connected, the green light of “1” or “hhhh” is displayed on the display window, and the electric appliance stops heating, and it needs to be checked before use.
Precautions for use;
1. Do not use it dry.
2. The instrument should have good grounding.
3. When the product is used, white smoke and odor are emitted in the board. This is a normal phenomenon. Because the internal insulating material contains oil and other compounds in the production process, it should be placed in a ventilated place. After a few minutes, it can be used normally. .
4. Because the motor and magnet of the stirrer have limited temperature resistance, when the heating test, especially the high temperature heating test, can not be used for heating alone, please adjust the motor to rotate or low speed (idle) to prevent the motor, The magnet is damaged by high temperature radiation.
5. When the high temperature heating is finished, please turn off the heating first, and then turn off the stirring after leaving the temperature for a few minutes.
6. The temperature of the heating part is high, so be careful when working to avoid burns.
7. If there is wet hands, liquid overflow or long-term humidity, the inductive electricity may be transmitted to the outer casing through the insulation layer. Please use the grounding wire and pay attention to ventilation. If the leakage is serious, please do not use it again. It should be placed in the sun or dried in an oven to avoid danger.
8. If you find that there is no power, please check if the right rear insurance needs to be replaced.
9. When not in use for a long time, keep the instrument clean and store it in a dry, non-corrosive atmosphere.