You may be curious about the Shanghai CNC ultrasonic cleaner. How can you clean things with this idea? The cleaning effect of the CNC ultrasonic cleaner is much more efficient than manual cleaning, and it also saves a lot of time. Since the ultrasonic cleaner is so easy to use, everyone is curious, which accessories are it made up of? I believe everyone wants to know, let's take a look at it.
The CNC ultrasonic cleaner is mainly composed of eight accessories such as ultrasonic generator, transducer and other auxiliary systems.
1. Heating and temperature control system: The heater adopts cast aluminum heating sheet, which can resist acid and alkali and has long service life. The purpose of heating is to heat the cleaning agent to increase the washing effect of the washing machine, and the temperature is automatically controlled, and can be adjusted freely within an appropriate range.
2. Tank circulation filtration system: A filter is arranged in the system to dynamically filter the bath to maintain the cleanliness of the bath. When the workpiece is out of the groove, the filtered liquid flows through the spray link at the upper part of the tank to wash the workpiece once to flush out the workpiece to avoid contamination of the lower tank.
3. The generator is one of the more important accessories relative to the machine itself. The ultrasonic generator converts the power frequency into a high-frequency electrical signal of 28KHZ or higher and transmits it to the transducer through the cable. Generally, the ultrasonic transducer is fixed on the bottom plate of the cleaning tank, and the cleaning tank is filled with liquid. When the transducer is applied with a high-frequency voltage, its piezoelectric ceramic element generates longitudinal vibration under the action of an electric field.
4. Ultrasonic transducer (also known as acoustic head) is a high-efficiency transducer that converts electrical energy into powerful ultrasonic vibration. When generating ultrasonic vibration, it seems to be a small piston with a small amplitude. It is only a few microns. However, this vibration acceleration is very large (tens to thousands); there are many transducers on the slot. When the same frequency and phase of electric energy are applied, a huge piston is synthesized to reciprocate the vibration. It is the ultrasonic we usually say.
5. Cleaning tank: The cleaning tank is made of SU304 stainless steel by argon arc welding. The tank body is provided with a slag inspection and repairing port and a thermal insulation layer.
6. Conveying system: Determine the conveying mode and control method of the ultrasonic cleaner according to the shape, volume and batch of the workpiece to be cleaned. Typical delivery methods are: catenary, mesh belt, double chain, stepper, electric hoist, self-propelled hoist, roller, turntable, gantry, robot, hanging basket, pusher and so on.
7. Spray rinsing system: According to the surface condition of the workpiece to be cleaned, some washing machines are equipped with a spray rinsing process to organically combine ultrasonic cleaning and spray cleaning.
8. Drying system: According to the condition of the workpiece to be cleaned, some washing machines are equipped with a drying system. The drying system is mainly composed of a heater, a fan, a blowing nozzle, etc., and the temperature is automatically controlled.