The laboratory oil-free vacuum pump is completely oil-free and completely maintenance-free.
Ultra low vacuum for a variety of applications.
Ultra-low mute effectively reduces indoor noise.
Simple structure and easy maintenance.
The enclosed front cover prevents injury to the operator.
The motor cooling fan dissipates heat efficiently and reduces motor temperature.
Special wear-resistant piston rings and wear-resistant hardness cylinders have a long operating life.
The aluminum alloy die-casting machine shell is light in size and beautiful in appearance.
The laboratory oil-free vacuum pump is a mechanical vacuum pump that can operate without any oil lubrication. The utility model has the advantages of simple structure, easy operation, convenient maintenance and no pollution to the environment. The two series of oil-free vacuum pumps are durable and are vacuum, compression, and dual-purpose vacuum pumps. They are a basic equipment for a wide range of applications.
Laboratory oil-free vacuum pump working principle:
The working principle of the laboratory oil-free vacuum pump is the same as that of the general volumetric pump. It consists of main parts such as stator, rotor, piston, cylinder and motor. A rotor with a piston is eccentrically mounted in a fixed cylinder. When the rotor rotates at a high speed, four radial sliding vanes in the rotor slot divide the pump chamber into four working chambers, and the piston is closely attached to the cylinder wall due to centrifugal force. Separating the stator inlet and outlet ports, and starting the operation again and again, changing the volume, and sucking the gas out of the exhaust port to achieve the purpose of pumping.
Laboratory oil-free vacuum pump application range:
Laboratory oil-free vacuum pumps can be used in the following tasks:
1. The vacuum suction line on the automatic packaging line opens the bag and charges.
2. Paper vacuum on the printing machine.
3. High-efficiency vacuum filling of various liquids into the bottle.
4. Vacuum forming of various plastic products.
5. The airtightness test of the surface of the object under vacuum.
6, the carton and bottle items are marked with vacuum suction and paste.
7. Photographic plate making under vacuum suction.
8. Guide the gas analysis using the pressure difference under vacuum.
9. Auxiliary use of various medical machinery automatic lines.
10. Vacuum chuck clamp for processing non-magnetic parts.