The stainless steel distilled water is electrically heated to drink tap water, and the pure water is obtained by distillation, and can be used by departments such as medical and health, pharmaceutical, electroplating, and laboratories. The product is easy to use, simple to operate, and features a high-quality imported stainless steel material, which has been specially processed and carefully processed. Not only the quality of distilled water is fully guaranteed, but also the service life is greatly improved.
Precautions for the use of stainless steel distilled water
1. Wash the evaporation pot before use every day, and drain the water to replace the fresh water to ensure the water quality.
2. The scale in the distilled water can be washed with a weak acid or a weak alkaline solution.
3. Newly purchased distilled water should be cleaned first and evaporated by electricity for more than 2 hours until the distilled water meets the requirements.
4. Do not break the water during use. Once the water is inadvertently broken, the temperature of the shell of the distilled water rises sharply, causing the thermal switch in close contact with it to sound, the alarm light is on, and the heater power is turned off. At this point, the main power switch should be turned off in time, and water should be added in time. After about ten minutes, turn on the power switch. At this time, the alarm sound and the alarm indicator should be extinguished, the work indicator light is on, and the distilled water device resumes normal operation.
5. When the distilled water is working, the external temperature is high, so do not touch it to prevent burns.
6. The rubber seal will age after use for a long time, and the user should replace it in time.