Common laboratory oil-type vacuum pumps include dry screw vacuum pumps, water ring pumps, reciprocating pumps, slide valve pumps, rotary vane pumps, Roots pumps and diffusion pumps, etc. These pumps are indispensable for the application of vacuum processes in various industries of China's national economy. Less main pump type. In recent years, with the sustained and rapid development of China's economy, the vacuum pump-related downstream application industry has maintained a rapid growth momentum. At the same time, with the continuous expansion of vacuum pump application fields and other factors, China's laboratory oil-based vacuum pump industry has achieved sustained and rapid development. .
There are many reasons for the low vacuum, and here are a few of the main cases.
1. The grade of the rotary vane vacuum pump oil added this time is different from the original one. Different vacuum pump oil grades, because the saturated vapor pressure in different grades of oil is not the same, the result is not the same. Solution: Replace the correct new vacuum pump oil according to the model specifications of the product.
2. In addition, the vacuum caused by the vacuum pump oil is low, that is, the laboratory oil-type vacuum pump oil is emulsified and discolored, or dirty. Solution: Put all the vacuum pump oil in the pump clean, replace the same type of vacuum pump oil, and solve the problem that water vapor and impurities in the pumped gas do not enter the pump.
3. The temperature of the pumped gas may be too high. Solution: Reduce the temperature of the pumped gas, or add a corresponding heat exchanger.
4. The oil path in the laboratory oil-type vacuum pump is unreachable or unsmooth, and there is no certain amount of oil in the pump chamber. Solution: Check if the oil circuit is unblocked and add the same type of vacuum pump oil.
5. The clearance of the fit is changed. This is because the dust is contained in the gas to be pumped for a long period of time, and the gap between the rotary vane and the stator is increased. The solution: check if the gap is too large and replace the new parts.
Laboratory oil vacuum pump features
1. Small size, light weight and low noise;
2, with gas ballast valve, can remove a small amount of water vapor; in the range of ambient temperature of five degrees Celsius to forty degrees Celsius, the inlet pressure is less than 1.3X10 Pa, allowing long-term continuous operation, the relative humidity of the pumped gas is greater than 100 At 90 o'clock, the gas valve should be opened.
3, with automatic anti-back oil check valve, easy to start;
4. The air inlet shall be continuously and smoothly operated in the atmosphere for no more than one minute;
5. Laboratory oil-type vacuum pumps are not suitable for removing gases that are corrosive to metals, chemically reacting to pump oil, containing particulate dust, and oxygen-containing, explosive, toxic gases.