Operating Principle of Low-temperature Reaction Bath：
Use the thermal cycling controller to control the temperature of the cycling water and realize a constant low temperature. In case the temperature is set too high (or too low), preserve the heat of the whole bath to decrease the speed of heat transference and improve thermostatic precision. The stirrer is driven by a small-type model, and the stirring speed is adjusted by the transmission or transformer. Relays commonly used in the lab include electronic tube relays and transistor relays. Take the sensitivity of the water bath as the standard for measuring the quality of the thermostatic water bath. If there is no significant difference between required temperature and room temperature, use the 20dm3 round glass jar as the container. The electric heater has a low thermal capacity, favorable thermal conductivity and proper power. If the room temperature is too low, choose a high power heater or adopt two heating units. The relay is connected to the heater and contact thermometer, and can be used for temperature control.
The thermostatic water tank can input water to equipment required to be thermostatic through the thermostatic water bath with the compressor and water pump. The unit solves the problem of relying on a single thermostatic function in the thermostatic water bath, and features the stable thermostatic performance of its external equipment. The supporting cooling device of the Company is installed to input circulating water to the apparatus and transmit extra heat, thereby achieving a better thermostatic effect. In case the required temperature is higher than room temperature, supply heat continuously to compensate for the heat dispersed from the bath to the external environment.
Utilization Precautions for Low-temperature Reaction Bath
1. Before using the low-temperature thermostatic bath, add a liquid medium to make the liquid level of the medium 30mm lower than the working table, or else the heater will break down when operating with the power on.
2. The liquid medium inside the low-temperature thermostatic bath should be selected in accordance with the following principles:
If the operating temperature is 5～85℃, select water as the liquid medium;
If the operating temperature is 85～95℃, select 15% glycerin water solution as the liquid medium.
If the operating temperature is higher than 95℃, select oil as the liquid medium, and make sure the open cup flash point of the selected oil is 50℃ higher than the operating temperature;
3. Power: 220V50Hz. The power of the power source must be greater than the total power of the apparatus, and the power source must be equipped with a good 'earthing' device;
4. The apparatus shall be installed in a dry and well-ventilated location, and there shall be no obstacles within a 300mm perimeter of the apparatus;
5. If the operating temperature of the thermostatic bath is too high, take care not to open the upper cover, and do not put your hand in the bath in case of scalding.
6. When it is no longer being used, turn all switches to the 'OFF' position and cut off the power;
7. Clean the apparatus regularly to maintain the cleanliness of the working table and operating panel;
8. Observe the height of the liquid level inside the bath frequently and add liquid medium in good time when the liquid level drops too low. For safety reasons, it is stipulated that the thermostatic bath must be made higher than 100℃ in internal circulation. If the bath is changed to external circulation as per customer requirements, the customer shall pay attention to the tightness of the joint of the outlet pipe to ensure that it does not open and cause scalding.
We have focused on top quality lab instruments, pilot apparatus and biochemical instruments field for over 10 years in China.
Our main products include the Short Path Distillation Apparatus, Thin Film Evaporator, Rotary Evaporator, Glass Reactor, Vacuum Filter, Liquid-Liquid Extractors, Heating and Cooling Circulator, Water Bath, Heating Mantle，Lab Vacuum Pump, Lab Drying Oven, Spray Drier and so on.