Installation and Debugging of Double-layer Glass Reactor：
1. After opening the package, check whether the main components of the instrument are complete according to the packing list.
2. Assemble the stainless steel tubes and fasteners into the frame as per the attached figure.
3. Install the electrical cabinet on the top of the right rear upright tube, tighten the screws and plug in the five-core plug. Install the vacuum gauge on the left rear end and tighten the screws.
4. Fix the circular bracket of the reaction still on the slider of the upright tube according to usage height. Put the reaction still on the bracket and use the semi-circular holding hoop to fix the neck of the reaction still. Plug in the sliders of the upright tube and tighten the set screws after shutting it together. Ensure that the main body of the reaction still remains upright during installation.
5. Fix the stirring rod on the collet of the motor shaft, pass the stirring rod through the swivel bearing in the center of the cover, tighten the special connector, adjust the position of the motor and pay attention to the vertical concentricity.
6. The sliders on the upright tube are multipurpose stainless steel clamps that can be adjusted to different directions and heights.
7. The left-hand 40# opening on the cover of the reaction still is the charging opening which connects with the constant pressure funnel. The right-hand 50# ball-milling opening plugs into the snake-type reflux condenser. The center front 24# opening is the thermowell opening. The 34# opening behind the cap is a multifunctional spare opening with the bottom equipped with a feeding valve. The upper and lower sections of the reaction still are the inlet and outlet of the circulating fluid respectively. The lower opening connects with the inlet of the circulating fluid, while the upper opening connects with the reflux inlet of the circulating fluid.
8. Clean the glassware instruments before installation, smear Vaseline on each interface to avoid the locking of the glass, and coat with vacuum grease to prevent air leakage.
9. Press the universal wheel fixture down to start stirring; steady stirring indicates that debugging is complete.
Application Method of Double-layer Glass Reactor
1. Check whether the power voltage is consistent with the specification designated on the duty plate.
2. Plug in the power plug, turn on the power switch on the frequency converter, and use the speed-governing rotary knob to choose the appropriate speed.
3. The flow of materials and power for the rotation speed of the motor may result in resonance at a certain time point; make sure to alter the rotation speed of the motor to avoid such resonance.
4. Rotate the stirring rod by hand after it is mounted. Pay attention to notice whether the concentricity conforms to requirements, and loosen for re-clamping in case of inappropriate concentricity. Turn the power on after clamping it upright, and gradually adjust the speed from slow to fast.
5. Using the stirring rod adjuster, move the stirring blade 5cm up or down as required.
6. If the sealing property of the reaction still is degraded, check the swivel bearing inside the cover of the stirrer.
7. The glassware apparatus of the reaction unit is made of GG-17 low expansion factor and high temperature resistant fine quality borosilicate glass; ensure that it has the proper glass material to guarantee safe use.
8. If the interlayer of the glass reaction still connects with the circulation port externally, pass hot oil and cooled liquid through to induce a heating reaction and low temperature reaction respectively; the temperature must not exceed 0.5k-1k in case of steam heating (avoid heating with pressurized steam).
9. The feeding valve at the bottom may frost up during testing at low temperatures; unfreeze the local part of the valve before use to prevent the glass from mincing.
10. In case of the presence of particles in the solution under use, the remains may be deposited at the PTFE piston of the valve during material feeding; as this may affect the airtight degree of the valve when reusing, the valve must be cleaned after each feeding before being used again.
We have focused on top quality lab instruments, pilot apparatus and biochemical instruments field for over 10 years in China.
Our main products include the Short Path Distillation Apparatus, Thin Film Evaporator, Rotary Evaporator, Glass Reactor, Vacuum Filter, Liquid-Liquid Extractors, Heating and Cooling Circulator, Water Bath, Heating Mantle，Lab Vacuum Pump, Lab Drying Oven, Spray Drier and so on.