DFY low temperature constant temperature reaction bath is a new type of experimental equipment, which can replace low temperature reaction with dry ice and liquid nitrogen. It is mainly used for cooling, heating and constant temperature of flasks, beakers and test tubes. It can be used as a low temperature constant temperature water tank for viscosity measurement. The bottom is equipped with strong magnetic stirring, and has a two-stage stirring and circulation system to make the temperature in the tank more uniform. It can be used as a low temperature, constant temperature circulating pump and a constant temperature cold source. Such as biomedical, experimental research and other cold sources that require high precision temperature. Widely used in scientific research, biology, physics, medicine, chemical and other departments for low temperature experiments.
Performance characteristics of DFY low temperature constant temperature reaction bath:
1. Digital display temperature control, PID adjustment increases the temperature control accuracy, and the temperature is controlled at ±0.5 °C.
2. It adopts fully enclosed compressor refrigeration, with fast cooling, low noise, advanced performance and reliable quality.
3. The parts in contact with the liquid are all made of stainless steel, which has the functions of anti-corrosion, anti-rust and anti-cold liquid pollution.
4. The bottom is equipped with a heating system, which uses heating to balance the cooling, avoiding the frequent start of the compressor and increasing the life of the compressor.
5. This machine is equipped with an external circulation system to make the temperature inside the tank more uniform through liquid circulation, and can be used for the cooling of external equipment.
6. The bottom is equipped with magnetic stirring, and the magnetic stirring in the tank is carried out to make the temperature fully uniform, and the distance between the stirring magnet and the stirring rod is increased, and the stirring force is increased.
How to use the low temperature constant temperature reaction bath:
1. Add liquid medium in the front tank of the reaction bath using low temperature constant temperature. The liquid level of the medium should be lower than the working plate by about 30mm. Otherwise, the heater will be damaged when the power is on.
2. The selection of liquid medium in the low temperature constant temperature reaction bath should meet the following principles:
When the working temperature is between 5 and 85 ° C, the liquid medium is generally selected from water.
When the working temperature is 85-95 ° C, the liquid medium can be selected from 15% glycerin aqueous solution.
When the working temperature is higher than 95 ° C, the liquid medium is generally selected from oil, and the open cup flash point value of the selected oil should be higher than the working temperature by 50 ° C or more.
3. Power supply: 220V50Hz, the power supply should be greater than the total power of the instrument, and the power supply must have a good "grounding" device.
4, the instrument should be placed in a dry and ventilated place, no obstacles within 300mm around the instrument.
5. When the working temperature of the constant temperature bath is high, care should be taken not to open the upper cover, and do not enter the tank to prevent burns.
6. After use, all switches are turned off and the power is turned off.